Tuesday 12 January 2010

He Who Scratch Brushes

"Bad artists copy. Good artists steal"
Interesting. Lol
"He can who thinks he can, and he can't who thinks he can't. This is an inexorable, indisputable law"
The Truth.
"Love is the greatest refreshment in life"
No doubt about it.
"I do not seek. I find"
And so do I.
"The genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima"
Brain disaster.
"You mustn't always believe what I say. Questions tempt you to tell lies, particularly when there is no answer"
(Speechless)
"If there were only one truth, you couldn't paint a hundred canvases on the same theme"
Got your eyes open.
"The artist is a receptacle for emotions that come from all over the place: from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider's web"



Guess who?
My mother said to me, "If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope." Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso.

No comments:

Post a Comment