Wednesday 24 October 2012

That K-Pop Thingy

I'm such a boyband girl. I tend to like pretty boys, especially pretty, smart, nice looking boys. I find them more attractive than a rebellious bad boys (as an opposed). So... nowadays, lots of people in Indonesia are infected with Korean wave, including me :p
Eventho I've learned Korean language (self-taught) since 3 years ago, I happen to like the boyband and girlband just a year ago. They are all so pretty :D :D





Aren't they so pretty? But, I think I need to clear this up because when I said I like pretty boys doesn't mean I like boys who act girly. I think being pretty and girly are two different things. So, not every pretty boys are girly. In Korea itself, I think being a pretty boy is a part of their modern culture and not because their sexual orientation or whatsoever.

I don't care what people think of them, that pretty boys are a sissy. I mean hey, do you feel intimidated by them? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment