Wednesday 9 December 2009

Tom and Summer

Tom: "London 1964. Those girl know how to dress. Nowadays, it's all these giant sunglasses and tattoos. It's handbags with little dogs in them. Who okayed this?"
Summer: "Some people like it"


Whatever and whenever the style. They both need to exist. Just mind your own business! :D

















Tom: "Look, we don't have to put a label on it. That's Fine. I get it. But, you know. I just need some consistency"
Summer: "I know"
Tom: "I need to know that you're not gonna wake up in the morning and feel differently"
Summer: "And I can't give you that. Nobody can"


For a moment, I think that she's cruel. But then, It think she's right (and she's still cruel). Because life is cruel sometimes. You can't promise anyone anything about what will happen the next days or years. It's opened my eyes wider.

I love this movie. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is talented and I love Zooey after all. She's adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment